Courage has developed six Child Protection Strategy Maps that illustrate the step by step process or options that need to be considered when implementing a child protection strategy.
As with the Community Map, they illustrate different scenarios with relevant role players and the conversations or interactions that they are having. These Strategy Maps follow a sequence and can be used collectively or individually depending on your workshop requirements, these include:
1. Prevention & Early Intervention Map
2. Prevention: Sex, Conception & Pregnancy Awareness Map
3. Prevention: Option Counselling Map
4. Statutory Intervention Map
5. Statutory Intervention: Child Abandonment Management Map (Illustrated below)
6. Child Placement: Adoption Process Map
To download a printed or electronic toolkit, click on the highlighted links. On the electronic version, you will find a home page for the strategies, to access the strategy that you are after, you just need to click on the relevant button (illustrated below).